All 27 art Reviews

Crazy Rabbit WIP Crazy Rabbit WIP

Really fine wip, too bad the cotm had to be with kittens in it. Quite dynamic all in all :)

DiegoMattos responds:

OMG! Thanks! I'm happy for you comment, but i'm so sad because I translate wrong and seen only on the next day after sending to the challenge .

Summer Breeze Summer Breeze

Nice one! She have a pretty dynamic pose while beeing relaxed, i'm not sure how to describe it, but it works! Did she catch a nasty sunburn on her way?

TaraGraphika responds:

You mean she's cool. haha

Sunburn is what everyone gets after summer is over. I wonder.

But thank you very much miliade. Please do more analysis of my future works. I like how you are trying to find something out:D

#Newres – Castlevania Legends #Newres – Castlevania Legends

That is some really convincing rework! Really professional rendering. Big potential winner for me here :D

Raihn responds:

Thank you for the high praise! I am glad you enjoyed the work :)

Whitehorns Whitehorns

Really nice work! Thought, if you don't want to be disqualified, I suggest you put rhe screenshot from where the scene come from somewhere on the picture ;)

KevinMucollari responds:

Thank you very much. The picture in the upper left isn't ok?

the process the process

Nice one! You got better with female anatomy since i last saw your female characters :P Keep up the good job!

JacquesTheron responds:

Thanx :D gurls are really hard to draw so i'm glad there's some progress.

COTN: Dead Ringer Boss Concept COTN: Dead Ringer Boss Concept

Never too late to post something about a good game ;) Great design work here. I didn't saw him yet in the game, but im far from finished XD Im eager to see his pixel sprite now

Newgrounds Holiday Skin 2015 Newgrounds Holiday Skin 2015

haha XD First time seeing Nylocke with that kind of face (and that buff either XD) Irealy love this skin. Best one one could pull in my book ^-^

Chroma Black - Jezelle Drawings 2 Chroma Black - Jezelle Drawings 2

Hehe! She looks like an ape on the third one. Nice, as always :)

ArtistGamerGal responds:

Thanks! I pictured her totally losing it that one lol

Shapes - Season 3 Concept Art! Shapes - Season 3 Concept Art!

Not a big fan of the background. Looks like dripping paint. For the rest it's good, but I kinda liked the eyes the way they were before. Still, looks less sketchy, that's a good thing. One thing: could we still be talking about shapes when they become more 3D-like? I mean, square could be called Cube now and circle, well, he could be called button more than anything else ^^ (Just me overthinking stuff, like always XD)

sadakab responds:

Hey there, thanks for the feedback! The background is rushed for sure, it's not my end goal. I agree, the eyes are a huge change, but are also a major change I'm looking forward to. Basically, I really want to give them pupils so they're able to look at different things and not have the solid black eyes like before. The background I was thinking of doing a sketched looking design, almost like it was sketched with coloured pencils with a faint overlay of lined paper. ALSO.... I will be introducing names in Season 3 :) so they will no longer be referred to as Circle, Triangle and Square.

1,000,000 Art Portal Views!! 1,000,000 Art Portal Views!!

Congrats! I always have soooo much fun trying to find every litle nibs and hints on your pictures and just looking at your work in general. I'm sure the next million is not far ;)

deathink responds:

Thanks a real lot man. Happy hunting!